Sunday, October 30, 2011

The World’s Most Expensive Barbie Doll

I grew up playing with Barbies dolls. I started playing with Barbies when I was 7-years-old with my younger sister, and I didn’t stop playing with them until I was 14 or 15. We had a huge collection of Barbie dolls, including a big doll house  a Barbie boat, her pick up truck, her covetable and huge collection of clothes. I remember even packing her stuff and taking her along with us on trips. It resulted in hours and hours of fun playing dress up. I must admit, collecting her clothes and accessories was quite expensive. I remember us only getting new Barbie stuff at our birthday and Christmas.
I was browsing through the web today looking for some cool toys, and I noticed an article about the most expensive Barbie dolls. I was amazed at the price of some of the limited-edition dolls that are in existence

he World’s Rarest Barbie by Stefano Canturi (amazing jewelry designer) to benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation





Stefano Canturi, world renowned jewelry designer, was recently chosen by Mattel to create the world’s most expensive Barbie.


The neckpiece is created out of 3 carats of exquisite white diamonds coupled with a 1 carat square emerald cut pink diamond in the center. The pink diamond has a purplish pink hue and is known to be extremely rare





Verushka Barbie Doll


Verushka Barbie Doll


Barbie Grace Kelly Bride Doll designed by Robert Best




Grace Kelly Barbie Bride Doll – (03)



Goddess of the Galaxy™ Barbie® Doll designed by Bill Greening






Galaxy Barbie Doll

Vamp It Up with Countess Dracula Barbie Doll


Countess Dracula Barbie Doll


Bob Mackie Circus Barbie Doll

Bob Mackie Circus Barbie Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment