Friday, November 18, 2011

FINALLY .. See Pictures of Tom Ford's Spring 2012 Collection

Finally! The contents of Tom Ford’s top secret, no-cameras-allowed spring 2012 runway showhave just been revealed exclusively on Vogue.com. A pleasant surprise for those of us who thought we’d have to wait until mid-January when the clothes hit stores to see them. Also a pleasant surprise: there are real still photographs, shot by Tom Ford himself, as opposed to the kinda cheesy rapid-fire video from last season; although there is one of those too!
 Tom Ford's Spring 2012 collection was called a "nightmare" by some; now, pictures of the whole offering have surfaced on Vogue.com so you can decide for yourself.

tom-ford-3
I LOVE IT!!


4 comments:

  1. Que bonitas imágenes, me encantaron los atuendos en lo personal, se ve increíble...Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! That's stunning! I really like the first peachy dress and the second blue one! Very stunning collection! Thanks for sharing this!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos...I love all
    blog fantastic.....

    follow me I follow you

    federica
    http://federicassecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning and sexy ladies and outfits!!! love love love them all.. love your blog, following you now, hope you could visit my blog too..kissess!!!

    ReplyDelete